Information for Parents

Student Transport Assistance Policy and Operational Guidelines

Child attending mainstream facility


Child attending Education Support facilities (including LDC)

Conveyance allowance

Complimentary passengers

Behaviour on a Contract School Bus

How to apply

Service and route design

Roles and responsibilities

Contract school bus

WA Public Transport Area maps





Please note, if you are attempting to change details relating to:

· Bank Account Details
· Contact Details (including phone, email, mobile)
· Alternative Contacts Details
You will only need to complete a Change of Details form.

Click here to complete Change of Details online form.

If you are attempting to change details relating to:

· Custodial Issues
· Student Details (Including Family Address/School/Pickup & Drop-Off/ Attendance)
· Student Medical Information, Condition or Behaviour
You will need to complete a new application form for Transport Assistance to enable School Bus Services to assess and determine if your change of circumstances has affected your current entitlement for Transport Assistance.


Click here to apply for Transport Assistance.



Please select from the forms below to proceed:

Application for Transport Assistance: To apply for Transport Assistance for your child.

View Application Status: To check the progress of your application for Transport Assistance.

Change of Details: To make changes to your family details

Conveyance Claim:: To make a claim, if you have been granted a Conveyance Allowance. 


Students catching buses


Copyright 2009 by School Bus Services
Disclaimer  |  Privacy  |  Login